Re:Obituary - Wife of Kaniamparambil Achen passes away

  • Cheriyan Thomas
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2008
      Our heartfelt condolences to Very Rev. Curien Kaniamparambil Cor Episcopa on the passing away of his beloved wife Saramma at the age of 91. We pray to Almigty God to give him strength to overcome the grief.Let the Almighty and all blessed Saints help him and his daughters and their families to bridge the vaccum and sorrow. And we join in the prayers for the departed soul.

      With Prayers,
      Cherian Thomas.
      # 3324
    • Sjoe Thomas
      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2008
        To Kaniamparambil Achen and Family:

        Please accept my sincere condolences for your profound loss. My
        prayers are with you.

        sincerely,

        SJT
        St. Mary's, Whittier, CA