Condolence

  • Jose Kurian Puliyeril.
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2008
      Condolence

      Dear and Respected Brethren,

      "Parting is painful". Let it be at any age and circumstances. It is a
      paining experience to the concerned. God Almighty blessed Sosamma Kochamma wife of Respected Malankara Malpan, Kaniyamparampil Curian Corepiscopa to have a witnessing life of 91 years. It is a rare blessing. Let us praise God Almighty for the gifts and blessings showered to the Church and society through her. Prayers are offered for her eternal stay in the laps of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Her demise is sincerely regretted and our sincere condolence and prayers are offered to the bereaved family, especially to most Respected Corepiscopa Achen.

      May God bless us all
      Jose Kurian Puliyeril.
    • George Chacko
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 23, 2008
        Condolence to H.E. Thomas Mor Themotheos Metropolitan

        I would like to express our heartfelt condolences to our beloved H.E. Thomas Mor Themotheos Metropolitan of Kottayam & Outside Kerala on the demise of Thirumeni's beloved mother. We pray for her soul.

        With love & prayers,

        George Chacko & family(Kuwait)
        23/8/08
        (ID 4093)
      • Rev. Fr. Jose Daniel
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 24, 2012
          Heart felt condolence in the sad departure of Rev. Fr. Abraham
          Puthenkalathil. We were batch mates in our seminary. He was so friendly
          with everybody. I miss him so much. may God Almighty, place him with the
          blessed. My condolence to H.G. Mor Greegoriose Thirumeni, and all other
          family members.
          --
          Thank You

          Rev. Fr. Jose Daniel Paitel