Heart-felt Condolences To Dear Kaniamparampil Family

  • Babu Jacob Nadayil
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2008
      Dearly Beloved,

      Although Kaniamparampil Ammayi(Kochamma) was 91 years old, we are
      saddened to learn about her departure who was always our Malankara
      Malpan's wings in Achen's spiritually victorious life journey. We can
      repeat this saying: "there is always a woman behind the victories of a
      man", this saying is absolutely apt to apply to Kaniamparampil Ammayi.
      May the Lord receive the departed soul.

      Our condolences to Malankara Malpan Korooso Desroro Sofar Very Rev.(Dr.)
      Curien Corepiscopos Kaniamparampil and to the entire berieving family.

      Babu Jacob Nadayil & Family