Re:Obituary - Wife of Kaniamparambil Achen passes away

  • Vinup Pathrose Vendrapillil
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2008
      My heart felt condolances to Very Rev Kurian
      Kaniparmbil cor episcopa, the Malankara Malpan &
      Preist trstee of Syrian orthdox chruch for departure of
      his wife to her heavenly father. Let us pray to almighty for her soul.

      Vinup Pathrose Vendrapillil
    • Cheriyan Thomas
      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2008
        Our heartfelt condolences to Very Rev. Curien Kaniamparambil Cor Episcopa on the passing away of his beloved wife Saramma at the age of 91. We pray to Almigty God to give him strength to overcome the grief.Let the Almighty and all blessed Saints help him and his daughters and their families to bridge the vaccum and sorrow. And we join in the prayers for the departed soul.

        With Prayers,
        Cherian Thomas.
        # 3324
      • Sjoe Thomas
        Message 3 of 5 , May 6, 2008
          To Kaniamparambil Achen and Family:

          Please accept my sincere condolences for your profound loss. My
          prayers are with you.

          sincerely,

          SJT
          St. Mary's, Whittier, CA