Obituary - Wife of Kaniamparambil Achen passes away

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2008
      Saramma (91), wife of Malankara Malpan Very. Rev. Curian Corepiscopa Kaniamparambil, Priest trustee of the Malankara Jacobite Church, passes away on 4th May 2008. The funeral will be held at Kanjiramattom St. Ignatius Jacobite Syrian Church on 10th May.

      http://www.syrianchurch.org/news/Kaniamparambil04may08.pdf
      http://www.syrianchurch.org/News.html

      It is with deep regret and sympathy that we join all of you to pray for the departed soul of the beloved wife of our dear Kaniamparambil Achan.

      We express deep regret and condolence to the bereaved family, especially to Kaniamparambil Achen and pray that the departed soul may rest in Peace.

      Biography of V. Rev. Kaniamparambil Corepiscopa Achen: http://www.syrianchurch.org/bio/Kaniamparambil.htm

      With deepest sympathy and prayers,
      SOCM Moderators
    • Vinup Pathrose Vendrapillil
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2008
        My heart felt condolances to Very Rev Kurian
        Kaniparmbil cor episcopa, the Malankara Malpan &
        Preist trstee of Syrian orthdox chruch for departure of
        his wife to her heavenly father. Let us pray to almighty for her soul.

        Vinup Pathrose Vendrapillil
      • Cheriyan Thomas
        Message 3 of 5 , May 6, 2008
          Our heartfelt condolences to Very Rev. Curien Kaniamparambil Cor Episcopa on the passing away of his beloved wife Saramma at the age of 91. We pray to Almigty God to give him strength to overcome the grief.Let the Almighty and all blessed Saints help him and his daughters and their families to bridge the vaccum and sorrow. And we join in the prayers for the departed soul.

          With Prayers,
          Cherian Thomas.
          # 3324
        • Sjoe Thomas
          Message 4 of 5 , May 6, 2008
            To Kaniamparambil Achen and Family:

            Please accept my sincere condolences for your profound loss. My
            prayers are with you.

            sincerely,

            SJT
            St. Mary's, Whittier, CA