Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1390 , May 4 7:19 PM
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "God in His unspeakable providence has arranged that some received the holy reward of their toils even before they set to work, others while actually working, others again when the work was done, and still others at the time of their death. Let the reader ask himself which one of them was made more humble."

      St. John Climacus.

      "Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full." John 16:24
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1390 of 1390 , May 19 7:59 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "God's saints value more than any of us the great act of the redemption of mankind by God, the descent of the Son of God from heaven, His teaching, likewise, His sufferings, death, burial, resurrection, and ascension into heaven; for they spent all their lives in working out their own and others' salvation, sincerely, firmly, infallibly, with their whole hearts; for the sake of their own and others' salvation, they renounced themselves, fasted, prayed, watched, wrestled, labored in deed and word with their intellect and pen. But we do not understand how to value such great acts; we are cold, distracted, heedless, and are more occupied with the visible world and of its good, which are but smoke."

           St. John of Kronstadt.

        "Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver me; O Lord, make haste to help me!"  Psalm 40:13

        Prayer Requests:

        Scott Joshua J.
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith