Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1432 , May 4, 2008
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "God in His unspeakable providence has arranged that some received the holy reward of their toils even before they set to work, others while actually working, others again when the work was done, and still others at the time of their death. Let the reader ask himself which one of them was made more humble."

      St. John Climacus.

      "Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full." John 16:24
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1432 of 1432 , Jul 19 6:45 PM

        "Truth was crucified by love and love was crucified to show us that there is no truth without love.  Seek truth and love in everything and you will remain the true disciple of Jesus Christ who came to institute truth and love as the two feet of His grace.  If truth is lacking and there is no love be aware that the cross has two arms--love and truth--which must embrace us to bring us to fellowship with our Lord Jesus Christ."

           Abbot Sophronius of Upper Egypt.

        "Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes."  Romans 10:4

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith