Re: Holy Qurbono by HH Patriarch

  • Rev. Fr Eldhose Koungampillil
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 5:09 AM
      Dear Friends,

      Ref: suggestions/opinions on the telecast of the Holy Qurbono from Damascus.

      I agree with the suggestions for not to telecast the Qurbono on the TV's and other Medias, especially somewhere along with Revd Fr David Cheruthottil.

      However, I think it would be a great privilege for the faithful if the external medias like TV, Internets, could telecast the Liturgy and Holy Qurbono celebrated by His Holiness Moran Patriarch ONLY ON the special occasions like Christmas, Easter, Washing of feet, etc. And, it is necessary to telecast any important declarations, Blessings on solemn occasions, response to any contemporary ethical issues, not only by written Holy Bulls but on the televised medias as well.

      With humble prayers
      Fr Eldhose Koungampillil(London)
      Secretary
      Malankara Syrian Orthodox Church in Europe
      www.msoc-europe.com