Re: Live telecast of holy Mass (Live from Damascus) is a possible idea?

  • Kochumon Mannicherry
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2008
      Dear Anoop and Rinu

      Sorry i jumbed in with out thinking much. You guys are right, its not really something for any one to tune in and then have coffe on sofa. Thanks for making me think.

      Kochumon Mannicherry
      1019

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Anoop Mani wrote:

      > Respected Moderators,
      >
      > It is true that all of us are very much interested in attending the
      > Holy mass of His Holiness the Patriarch. But Holy Qurbana, the Queen
      > of Sacraments is not something to be viewed through Television or
      > Computer screen. It is not a matter of publicity or a media to earn
      > money. Those who want to attend Holy Qurbana must take the pain of
      > going to church. There is no difference betweeen Holy Qurbana
      > celebrated by H H the Patriarch and an ordinary priest. Moreover
      Holy Qurbana is the Sacrament for the faithful not everybody who
      tunes the website or TV channel.

      > Anoop Mani
      > ID - 4037
    • Anoop K Baby
      Message 2 of 6 , May 12, 2008
        All

        You can view a video of holy qurbano celeberated in the Patriarchal St. Peter and St. Paul Cathedral in Ma'arat Saydnaya, Damascus on the below given urls. Actually it was a Priest ordination video of Fr. Saji Thomas, Pachilakkattu ( currently achan is the vicar of St.George Cathedral, Karingachira ) The ordination was by His Holiness The Patriarch Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas with the assitance of Metropolitans H.E. Mor Gregorios Joseph and H.E. Mor Athanasius Geevarghese

        Urls :

        Part1 --
        http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1649085732613906338&hl=en

        Part2 --
        http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5250262296511225188&hl=en

        Part3 --
        http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4763416630590281792&hl=en

        Part4 --

        http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4726703131367978691&hl=en

        Thanks

        Anoop K Baby
        Member ID # 1005
        St. Johns Jacobite Syrian Church, Nellikkunnel, Mannathoor
        http://nellikkunnelpally.org
        http://kandanaddiocese.org