Re: FUNNY....funny.....sooooo....funny !

  • Rinu Sam
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 6:01 AM
      Dear Pathikan

      You do not Call your Priests as" Fr " or you think only Syrian Jacobte priest can use" Fr" You think the rabbit you caught has "four Hornes". In the liturgy we sing " nin shlomoyum shynoyum namme kakkattennalum". When there is no peace how can you preach sing peace? A real or true Jacobite Christian should follow exactly as what Jacob Burdana did.

      H H Patrirch has all the right to visit anywhere in the world as long as his visit is authorised by the respective country's govt. This forum should try to convey the message of peace and tranquility.

      Rinu Sam
      ID4038