Prayer update - good news about my IEEE paper and patent

  • Joseph Y. Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2008
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

      I wanted to thank you from my heart. Without your prayers and
      support, I would not have made it this far. I am so encouraged
      by your e-mails and prayers. I have some good news.

      I was able to publish one of my papers in a IEEE conference in
      China. However, I would like to be a little cautious about the good
      news. I just got an e-mail from an IEEE representative, and it is
      very possible that they can change their minds. So, I am trying to
      resubmit the same paper to another IEEE conference in
      Singapore. Today is a very happy day for me. I want to thank our
      God for all what He has done for my life. Without Him, maybe,
      I would have killed myself.

      Also, I have another praise report. I was able to publish my 4th
      patent in South Korea. It was your prayers. Even though I was
      not able to publish the same patent in the United States, I want
      to praise God when I was able to publish my patent in South
      Korea.

      God bless you all!

      In Christ,
      Joseph Yosuk Lee
      Church Member
      Sarang Community Church at Seoul, South Korea