The Angels rejoicing at the Resurrection of the Lord

  • Andrew Youssef
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2008
      Dear all,

      My name is Andrew Youssef, and I am a Coptic Orthodox subdeacon from
      Sydney, Australia. I am in the process of preparing a site on OO
      studies and would like some assistance from my Syrian Orthodox
      brethren so that I can sufficiently take into account the Syrian
      Orthodox perspective when it comes to preparing material for my
      website.

      The first issue I would like some assistance in respect to is any
      Syrian Orthodox material regarding the subject of the Angels
      rejoicing at the Resurrection of Christ--any verses from any Syrian
      Orthodox hymns, any comments from Syrian Orthodox clergy, or passages
      from Syrian Orthodox patristic texts.

      So far I have relevant Coptic and Armenian Orthodox material on the
      subject, but I would like my articles to be as holistic as possible
      so any effort anyone can make to give me the chance to represent
      Syrian Orthodoxy in this regard would be most appreciated.

      In the event of a positive response to this request I have further
      related requests, but I will await such a positive response before I
      get into those further requests.

      In Christ,
      Andrew Youssef (Member ID: 4050)
    • Issac K Joseph