Church Dogma

  • Rinu Sam
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2008
      Re: mail from :E V Eldo

      This forum and church should engage in teaching the Faith and dogma of our church. Many followers blindly follow the tradition without realising the depth and meaning of our sacrements and worship
      What apostle Paul told in corinthians whether Paul or Appollose whoever sows or waters God will reward acconding to their work.Those who waters and sows are partners working for christ.

      May god almighty Give the wisdom

      Rinu Sam
      # 4038
    • Varghese Abraham
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 7:31 AM
        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Rinu Sam wrote:

        > Re: mail from :E V Eldo
        >
        > This forum and church should engage in teaching the Faith and
        > dogma of our church. Many followers blindly follow the tradition
        > without realising the depth and meaning of our sacrements and
        > worship What apostle Paul told in corinthians whether Paul or
        > Appollose whoever sows or waters God will reward acconding to
        > their work.Those who waters and sows are partners working for
        > christ.
        >
        > May god almighty Give the wisdom
        >
        > Rinu Sam
        > # 4038

        The problem is not lack of effort on the part of the church. The essence and meaning of holy qurbana including the underlying message of each ritual is taught in sunday school. If it is not learned at that level the problem lies with the parents.However the church can still make an effort in teaching these basics at other fora. There are many books published,including the works of Kaniamparambil achan, which enlighten one on holy qurbana.There is no point in criticizing the priests alone for giving messages based on gospel. If you are interested in a subject,there are so many ways of learning it rather than expect some else to spoon feed you.

        Regards,
        V.Abraham

        From the desk of the Moderator:
        (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com)and obtain a member ID before posting any more messages in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.