Re: The Holy Last Supper

  • Dr.
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27 3:08 AM
      Dear Moderators,

      The book Queen of the Sacraments (Revised Edition) is under print. Those who order for 50 or more copies can collect the book from Kottyam at Rs. 50/- per copy. The book is 200 page hard bound with references, author and subject indices. Individaul copy will cost Rs. 120/-. The publication is done by The Travancore Syriac Orthodox Publishers, Kottayam -4.

      400 copies of the 1000 copies are already booked by a church and two individuals. Those who want to take advantage of the pre-Publication offer may act now. You may contact kmrjrkr@... at the earliest.

      Fr. (Dr.). K. Mani Rajan