H.B Aboon Mor Basalious Thomas I in Australia

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2008
      Starting the first-ever visit of a Catholicose to Australia, the Catholicose H.B. Aboon Mor Baselius Thomas I arrived in Australia on 24th April 2008.

      At Melbourne Airport, Vicar Fr. Ullas Varky, Vice President Mr Jacob Cherian, Trustee Mr. Joy Alexander, Secretary Mr. Thomas Abraham (Saji), Committee Members and the members received Bava.

      Bava Thirumeni celebrated the Holy Qurbono on Friday, 25th at St. Mary�s Church, Adelaide and on the 26th Saturday at St.Mary�s Church, in Sydney.

      SOCM News Bureau - Sydney