FUNNY....funny.....sooooo....funny !

  • Pathhikan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2008
      Dear All,

      Recently we read few messages(#12248, 12251 & 12252)with a
      caption "funny questions & It's reply". Here we go again..
      another IOC Forum threat not from an innocent guy as named in our
      brother T.A.Varkey's message, but a wise guy who blindly misuse the
      two english letters and a dot, "Fr.", before his name.

      There is a small bird we are familiar with, the Wag-tail, that is
      supposed to think that the whole world is shaken when it wags its
      tail. You all know what this means. The threat below is TOTAL WAGGERY!
      He thinks like the Wag-tail that he owns India, our great
      country 'Bharatha Maharaajyam'. What a shame!!

      Quote -

      The proposed visit of H.H.The Patriarch is heard to be sheduled in
      October. It is good in all the way. But is it a need of the time?
      As we all are aware the present Patriarch has created a lot of problems disregarding the constitution and the Supreme court verdicts. We do honour the Heads of other churches. We are bound to be related with the Antiochean Patriarch if only he come to the throne with our knowledge and as long as he is withdrawing from doing harm to our church. If his present coming is not with good intention better he has to rethink.

      Fr.Kurien Daniel, IOC

      - unquote

      Don't worry, be happy !

      Peace.

      Pathhikan
    • Rinu Sam
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2008
        Dear Pathikan

        You do not Call your Priests as" Fr " or you think only Syrian Jacobte priest can use" Fr" You think the rabbit you caught has "four Hornes". In the liturgy we sing " nin shlomoyum shynoyum namme kakkattennalum". When there is no peace how can you preach sing peace? A real or true Jacobite Christian should follow exactly as what Jacob Burdana did.

        H H Patrirch has all the right to visit anywhere in the world as long as his visit is authorised by the respective country's govt. This forum should try to convey the message of peace and tranquility.

        Rinu Sam
        ID4038