Re: Another Servant Bowing To the Divine Call..

  • Saju Paulose
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2008
      Dear All,

      On behalf of Sunday Vision, let me congratulate Dn. Paul Thottakkat
      on his ordination. The members of Malankara Archdiocese will always
      appreciate the dedication and hardwork displayed by Dn. Paul while
      he was the treasurer of the Archdiocese. The Archdiocese must be
      proud to have such a personality among its priests.

      Saju Paulose
      Chief Organizer U.S.A.
      Sunday Vision

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Babu Jacob Nadayil wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > As far as I know he is a mountain of charisma and firm like a rock
      in faith matters. Mr. Paul C. Thotakat, our brother in Lord whom we
      > call affectionately as Sabu, has been called to the preliminary
      steps of the priesthood by the Holy Syriac Orthodox Church. The
      Archbishop & Patriarchal Vicar of the Malankara Archdiocese of the
      Syrian Orthodox Church in North America, His Eminence Mor Titus
      Yeldho Pathickal, is pleased to ordain Mr. Paul C. Thotakat as
      Aphudiakino (Sub-Deacon) on Saturday, April 12th 2008 at the
      St.Mary's Malankara Jacobite Syriac Orthodox Church, 2112 Old Denton
      Road, Carrollton (Dallas), Texas -75006 (Phone#972-446-9983).