Re: A funny enquiry & its reply.

  • Pathhikan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2008
      Dear Brother Varkey T.A. and All,

      I read through those two IOC messages of that fanatic and laughed
      about his state of mind. He wants to provoke and boil our blood but I
      felt this way: I have a pet at home. If it barks I usually open the
      door to see what's happening out there because I am familiar to the
      barking sound of my pet. Behind our boundary wall of the property so
      many strays bark but who cares! I don't pay attention to. There are
      so many across the isle belonging to that rebellious group who enjoy
      calling their fathers as 'Ouseph chettans' and a leader of these
      species derives from Trichur who piles up curse one after another for
      his own pyre.

      No matter who barks, the True Church will progress to its destiny.
      May God take care of His Bride, the true Holy Church.

      Peace.

      Pathhikan

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Varkey T.A. wrote:

      > Dear friends,
      >
      > If you are not reading the IOC internet forums, the following is
      for you.

      > You can read two msgs here, one from an "innocent" IOC guy, who is
      asking for "Universal IOC Church" whereabouts in 'TEHRAN & DAMASCUS'
      through their forum. The second one is its reply from the 'famous
      IOC fanatic Paul Ommen' (Impersonating always as 'Thomas P') from
      USA. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

    • Lijo Mathew
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2008
        I read this message in IOC forum. very funny. But they have to think that when the Patriarch was in good mood they earned lot of things and later they think that the mood is not good and also about that Syriac tradition which make them in good mood.

        Lio Mathew