A funny enquiry & its reply.

  • Varkey T.A.
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2008
      Dear friends,

      If you are not reading the IOC internet forums, the following is for you.

      You can read two msgs here, one from an "innocent" IOC guy, who is asking for "Universal IOC Church" whereabouts in 'TEHRAN & DAMASCUS' through their forum. The second one is its reply from the 'famous IOC fanatic Paul Ommen' (Impersonating always as 'Thomas P') from USA. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

      Quote:
      -------------------------------
      Re: Church in Tehran and Damascus

      --- In IndianOrthodox@yahoogroups.com, Minoji Thomas,
      indianorthodox@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > I am travelling to Tehran and Damascus on Business. Would like to know
      > if we have Malankara orthodox churches there. It will always be a good
      > idea to get to know.

      Hi Minoji, There is Armenian Orthodox Church in Tehran city. In
      Damascus it depends if the Patriarch is in good mood. Unless there is
      no one from Kerala (i.e. agents of HB Thomas 1) present there you
      can give a try. To be on the safer side, best opinion would be the
      Armenian Church in Damascus.

      Thomas
      SJ CA

      ---------------------------------
      Unquote:

      See the cunningness of this fanatic!!! He advises his fellow church member NOT TO GO TO HIS CHURCH'S CONSTITUTIONAL SPIRITUAL HEAD'S CHURCHES either in Tehran or Damascus, and go only to Armenian Churches!!!! Further he accuses his Church's constitutional Spiritual head, assuming that as if the Patriarch is always looking among the congregation before Holy Qurbana, for checking if there is an 'IOC guy' somehow present there or not!!!!!!!!!!!! What a silly stupid is this guy??!!!! May be a 'blind' guy due to "fanaticism cataract", for which there is no medicine or operation!!!!!!!

      Dear Minoji, if you are reading this, for your information, don't get carried away by the writings of these fanatics!! In Damascus, you can go FREELY either to the Syrian Orthodox Churches in Damascus city (Bab Touma) or to St.Peter's & St. Paul's Church in Ma'arat Seydnaya for participating in the Holy Qurbana. For more information about the SOC church locations in Damascus or in Middle East, please visit: http://www.syrianchurch.org/ or http://sor.cua.edu/ChMon/index.html. As far as I know, there is no SOC church in Tehran.

      Regards

      Varkey Titus
      Member id No: 1024
    • Pathhikan
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2008
        Dear Brother Varkey T.A. and All,

        I read through those two IOC messages of that fanatic and laughed
        about his state of mind. He wants to provoke and boil our blood but I
        felt this way: I have a pet at home. If it barks I usually open the
        door to see what's happening out there because I am familiar to the
        barking sound of my pet. Behind our boundary wall of the property so
        many strays bark but who cares! I don't pay attention to. There are
        so many across the isle belonging to that rebellious group who enjoy
        calling their fathers as 'Ouseph chettans' and a leader of these
        species derives from Trichur who piles up curse one after another for
        his own pyre.

        No matter who barks, the True Church will progress to its destiny.
        May God take care of His Bride, the true Holy Church.

        Peace.

        Pathhikan

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Varkey T.A. wrote:

        > Dear friends,
        >
        > If you are not reading the IOC internet forums, the following is
        for you.

        > You can read two msgs here, one from an "innocent" IOC guy, who is
        asking for "Universal IOC Church" whereabouts in 'TEHRAN & DAMASCUS'
        through their forum. The second one is its reply from the 'famous
        IOC fanatic Paul Ommen' (Impersonating always as 'Thomas P') from
        USA. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

      • Lijo Mathew
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 18, 2008
          I read this message in IOC forum. very funny. But they have to think that when the Patriarch was in good mood they earned lot of things and later they think that the mood is not good and also about that Syriac tradition which make them in good mood.

          Lio Mathew