"Chevalier" decoration

  • SOCM Forum Moderators
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2008
      Dear All,

      Mr. Jaimon Skaria, Kizhakkadathu House, Meenadom (P.O.), Kottayam, will be decorated as "Chevalier" on 20th April 08, by the Patriarch of Antioch & All the East H.H. Ignatius Zakka I Iwas. H.G. Thomas Mor Themotheos, the Bishop of Kottaym Diocese, will be decorating him on behalf of the Patriarch, at his home parish St.Ignatius Jacobite Church, Meenadom, Kottayam. He belongs to St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Chicago, U.S.A.

      He is married to Mercy Skaria, and having three kids, Anju, Ancy, Alena, who are studying in U.S.A.

      We congratulate him on his new decoration and pray God Almighty to strengthen him in his new position.

      SOCM Forum Moderators.