From Fr. John of Kronstadt

  • Fr. John of Kronstadt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2008
      Remember that we are all weak, are very easily overcome by passions, and therefore be meek and patient to those who sin against you, knowing that you yourself often suffer from the same infirmity as your brother. Forgive those who trespass against you, so that God may forgive your trespasses incomparably greater than the trespasses of others against you. Always be calm, patient, kind-hearted, unsuspicious, and firm, and you will always triumph over your enemies.

      Fr. John of Kronstadt � Spiritual Counsels