A reqest from MJSSA office

  • Boby George Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2008
      Dear members,

      I am Boby George Paul, a member of this forum, writing this request on behalf of Sri Baby Mathara, Secretary of MJSSA.

      MJSSA needs help of some computer experts to make an accounting programme for MJSSA office.

      If any member of this forum with computer programme writing knowledge and willingness to help MJSSA, may please contact Sri Baby Mathara, at MJSSA office in Puthencuriz OR on his mobile no +919446357647 OR contact SOCM Forum Moderators at SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com at the earliest.

      Regards

      Boby George Paul