Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1391 , Apr 13, 2008
      "Some hold that the practice of the virtues constitutes the truest form of spiritual knowledge. In that case, we should make every effort to manifest our faith and knowledge through our actions. Whoever trusts blindly to knowledge alone should call to mind the words: 'They claim to know God, but in their actions they deny Him' (Titus 1:16)."

      St. John of Karpathos.

      "Better is the poor who walks in his integrity Than one who is perverse in his lips, and is a fool." Proverbs 19:1
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1391 of 1391 , May 20 8:56 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "The Son of God, Who in His compassion became man, died so far as His body was concerned when His soul was separated from His body, but this body was not separated from His divinity, and so He raised up His body once more and took it with Him to heaven in glory. Similarly, when those who have lived here in a godly manner are separated from their bodies, they are not separated from God, and in the resurrection they will take their bodies with them to God, and in their bodies they will enter with inexpressible joy there where Jesus has preceded us and in their bodies they will enjoy the glory that will be revealed in Christ. Indeed, they will share not only in resurrection, but also in the Lord's ascension and in all divine life. But this does not apply to those who live this present life in an unregenerate matter and who at death have no communion with God. For though all will be resurrected, yet the resurrection of each individual will be in accordance with his own inner state."

           St. Gregory Palamas.

        "Now it came to pass, while He blessed them, that He was parted from them and carried up into heaven. And they worshiped Him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy."  Luke 24:51-52

        Prayer Requests:

        Scott Joshua J.
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith