Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1438 , Apr 13, 2008
      "Some hold that the practice of the virtues constitutes the truest form of spiritual knowledge. In that case, we should make every effort to manifest our faith and knowledge through our actions. Whoever trusts blindly to knowledge alone should call to mind the words: 'They claim to know God, but in their actions they deny Him' (Titus 1:16)."

      St. John of Karpathos.

      "Better is the poor who walks in his integrity Than one who is perverse in his lips, and is a fool." Proverbs 19:1
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1438 of 1438 , Jul 27

        "When he saw the great lawlessness of men, and the great love of God for man, The prophet Elijah was provoked and angered And cast pitiless words at the God of great pity, saying `Make Thy anger felt against those who now disregard Thee, most just Judge.' But in no way did he change the heart of the good Lord for the chastisement of those who had scorned Him; for always He awaits the repentance of all men, The only Friend of Man."

           St. Romanos the Melodist.

        "Do not wear yourself out to get rich; have the wisdom to show restraint."  Proverbs 23:4

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        MB - 7/28-30
        Emad