Re:Lords of new Era

  • Bibu Philip Matthew
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2008
      In old days feudal lords controlled ,they were more dedicated and efficent and relied on their intellect,in modern days we still have feudal lords in different names.Bandh was banned by court still it continue in new name 'hartal'

      After death of pericles,the Greece collapsed as they (new leaders of power) depended on less intellect and did acts that appease common people.

      In every organisation,there will be concentration of power and some level of corruption,groupism even in church affairs of all modern church.

      This is highly evident in new testament groups which depend on profile of single pastor/preacher also.

      Hence the only solution is to apply modern professional management with 100% transparency and time schedule,in church affairs also and make priest,bishops more accountable of jobs and also a system to evaluate contribution of each members.This is the only solution,there will be no 100% free partisan organisation or a church with 100% free corruption/group within group in the modern era.

      Thats why I always say Forum should question and bring to notice any defect on our side to make things more transparent,if any error is comitted by a layman or bishop. Error should not be hidden if it is by a clergy.

      Some church bishops declare their wealth to respective congregation to make things more transparent.

      Groupism is always there even in most high circles of power even in UN,Top Gov organisations,Army,Judiciary etc,though is is not felt much outside,only way to make things work better is full tranparency of management system.This will make things some what equal if not 100%.

      This is my personal opinion.
      Rgds
      Bibu Philip Matthew
      Vayaliparambil Pynadath