St. George SOC, Charlotte, Welcomes You to the Feast of St. George

  • Rev. Fr. Bijo Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2008
      Dear All,

      With heartfelt joy the members & I of Saint George Syrian Orthodox Church, Charlotte, cordially invite you and your family to the annual feast of our patron saint, St. George, on the 26th & 27th of April.

      Saturday, 26-Apr-2008
      ---------------------
      6:30 PM - Reception to His Eminence Mor Titus Yeldho & the Respected Clergy
      7:00 PM - Evening Prayer
      7:45 PM - Devotional Address - Rev. Fr. Mathai Puthukkunnathu
      8:30 PM - Benediction & Dinner

      Sunday, 27-Apr-2008
      ---------------------
      9:00 AM - Morning Prayer
      9:45 AM - Holy Trimass: Led by His Eminence Mor Titus Yeldho; Assisted by Rev. Fr. Mathews Edathara and Rev. Fr. Mathai Puthukkunnathu
      12:00 PM - Procession & Benediction
      12:30 PM - Auction & Lunch

      We welcome you and your family to come and receive blessings from
      the intercession of Saint George.

      Sincerely,
      Fr. Bijo K. Mathew
      Vicar & President
      St. George Syrian Orthodox Church
      5932 Freedom Drive
      Charlotte, NC 28214
      www.stgeorgecharlotte.com
      1-404-702-8284
      # 2306

      ***Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. 1 Timothy 4:12***