Another Servant Bowing To the Divine Call..

  • Babu Jacob Nadayil
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2008
      Dear All,

      As far as I know he is a mountain of charisma and firm like a rock in faith matters. Mr. Paul C. Thotakat, our brother in Lord whom we
      call affectionately as Sabu, has been called to the preliminary steps of the priesthood by the Holy Syriac Orthodox Church. The Archbishop & Patriarchal Vicar of the Malankara Archdiocese of the Syrian Orthodox Church in North America, His Eminence Mor Titus Yeldho Pathickal, is pleased to ordain Mr. Paul C. Thotakat as Aphudiakino (Sub-Deacon) on Saturday, April 12th 2008 at the St.Mary's Malankara Jacobite Syriac Orthodox Church, 2112 Old Denton Road, Carrollton (Dallas), Texas -75006 (Phone#972-446-9983).

      Mr.Thotakat, his wife Betsy, daughter Saritha and son Steve are
      residents of Plano, Dallas, Texas, USA and presently members of
      St.Mary's MJSO Church, Carrolton, Texas. They were formerly residing
      at Long Island, New York and former members of our St.Mary's SO
      Church, Lynbrook, New York. Mr.Thotakat is well known to many
      through his service at his parishes as acolyte, Secretary, Member of
      Board of Trustees as well as the Archdiocesan Treasurer and Council
      Member of the Malankara Archdiocese of SOC in North America. He is
      the second child of Mr.Chacko and Mrs.Annamma Chacko of Thotakat
      family that belongs to St.Thomas Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church,
      Chempu, Kochi, India under the Kandnadu Diocese. As per the family,
      this ordination is a long cherished dream of his elderly parents.

      We wish Mr. Paul C. Thotakat and family all the best. May the good
      Lord shower His continuous blessings over the family through the
      years to come.

      With prayers,

      Babu Jacob Nadayil
    • Saju Paulose
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2008
        Dear All,

        On behalf of Sunday Vision, let me congratulate Dn. Paul Thottakkat
        on his ordination. The members of Malankara Archdiocese will always
        appreciate the dedication and hardwork displayed by Dn. Paul while
        he was the treasurer of the Archdiocese. The Archdiocese must be
        proud to have such a personality among its priests.

        Saju Paulose
        Chief Organizer U.S.A.
        Sunday Vision