IOC Policy on individual jacobites

  • Bibu Philip Matthew
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2008
      Dear All

      Let me high light one point,Methran Faction is welcoming all Jacobites saying factional issues are limited to very few church in Kerala. Especily outside kerala and every where there is good number of Jacobites attending IOC, as there is no Jacobite Church in many areas.

      In many outside kerala church,they have even reservation of certain post for Jacobite church members to encourage new members to join them.

      Also controversial speeches and allegation against Jacobite church are not read,even IOC bishops in those church say' it is the only united church in the world' and 'both Jacobites members and IOC members should coexist in same church here. They also say you should look at orthodox church and not heads.

      I tell them,hands of a prophet should be clean whether he belongs to any church,will God listen to prophets who violate christian teaching and shalmootho.God punished Zachariach the prophet for not believing the word of God about birth of John the baptish. Hence punishment will be severe for prophets .

      When I asked them whether you are praying for HH.Patriarch of Antioch,the supreme head of syrian church,they said no 'only catholicos Didymus'. I told them then how can this be a united church of world, If it is united and something first in the world you should pray for Patriarch the canonical supreme head and both catholicos original and self declared. Then they keep silence.They say in their SSLC book, caste is shown as jacobite, still they attend IOC church, so new Jacobites can attend IOC. I told them that is beacuse of low spiritual intelligence quotient, inability to identify true prophets and lack of awareness about violation of shalmootho.

      Rgds,
      Bibu Philip Matthew;
      Vayaliparambil Pynadath
      # 0074