Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1436 , Apr 3, 2008
      "To the extent that God wants to be known by us, He reveals Himself. And as much as He is revealed, so is He seen and known by those who are worthy. But no one can ever experience or see this if he is not first united to the All-holy Spirit, or if he has not acquired a humble, pure, simple, and contrite heart through much effort and toil."

      St. Symeon the New Theologian.

      "My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth." 1 John 3:18
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1436 of 1436 , Jul 23

        "There is yet another way (of demonstrating the Incarnation), which is not theoretical in nature: namely, the certainty that results from (spiritual) exercise and inner purification.  The fathers, who along this path have arrived at the utmost end, have testified that the Christian faith alone is true. The proof of this is their attainment of contact with God to the extent that traces of Him became manifest in them, as well as their constancy in that faith and their devotion to it until they offered themselves up (in martyrdom) without separation from it and in obedience to it."

           Al-Safi Ibn al-'Assal.

        "The Lord is righteous in all His ways, Gracious in all His works. The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth."  Psalm 145:17-18

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        MB - 7/28-30
        Emad