Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1390 , Apr 3, 2008
      "To the extent that God wants to be known by us, He reveals Himself. And as much as He is revealed, so is He seen and known by those who are worthy. But no one can ever experience or see this if he is not first united to the All-holy Spirit, or if he has not acquired a humble, pure, simple, and contrite heart through much effort and toil."

      St. Symeon the New Theologian.

      "My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth." 1 John 3:18
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1390 of 1390 , May 19 7:59 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "God's saints value more than any of us the great act of the redemption of mankind by God, the descent of the Son of God from heaven, His teaching, likewise, His sufferings, death, burial, resurrection, and ascension into heaven; for they spent all their lives in working out their own and others' salvation, sincerely, firmly, infallibly, with their whole hearts; for the sake of their own and others' salvation, they renounced themselves, fasted, prayed, watched, wrestled, labored in deed and word with their intellect and pen. But we do not understand how to value such great acts; we are cold, distracted, heedless, and are more occupied with the visible world and of its good, which are but smoke."

           St. John of Kronstadt.

        "Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver me; O Lord, make haste to help me!"  Psalm 40:13

        Prayer Requests:

        Scott Joshua J.
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith