Today's Gospel

  • Vachanam Team
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008

      "We know that God does not listen to sinners; he does listen to people who respect him and do what he wants them to do." John 9:31

      Assuring you our prayers
      Vachanam Team
    • Vachanam Team
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2008

        "God is able to give you more than you need, so that you will always have all you need for yourselves and more than enough for every good cause." 2 Corinthians 9:8

        Assuring you our prayers
        Vachanam Team