Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1377 , Apr 1, 2008
      "The object of his praying, therefore, is that his prayer become like incense, and the lifting of hands like an evening sacrifice: both are acceptable. Now, how would that happen? If both were pure, if both were spotless, both tongue and hands, the latter cleansed of avarice and rapacity, the former rid of evil words. After all, as a censer should hold nothing impure, only fire and incense, so too the tongue should not utter a tainted word, only holiness and praise; so too the hands should be a censer. Accordingly, let your mouth be a censer and see to it that you do not fill it with dung; people who utter shameful and unclean words are like that."

      St. John Chrysostom.

      "If you love Me, keep My commandments." John 14:15
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1377 of 1377 , Apr 30

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "Atheism, true 'existential' atheism burning with hatred of a seemingly unjust or unmerciful God, is a spiritual state; it is a real attempt to grapple with the true God... Nietzsche, in calling himself Antichrist, proved thereby his intense hunger for Christ."

           Fr. Seraphim Rose.

        "May the Lord fulfill all your petitions. Now I know that the Lord saves His anointed; He will answer him from His holy heaven With the saving strength of His right hand."  Psalm 20:5-6

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.