Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1414 , Apr 1, 2008
      "The object of his praying, therefore, is that his prayer become like incense, and the lifting of hands like an evening sacrifice: both are acceptable. Now, how would that happen? If both were pure, if both were spotless, both tongue and hands, the latter cleansed of avarice and rapacity, the former rid of evil words. After all, as a censer should hold nothing impure, only fire and incense, so too the tongue should not utter a tainted word, only holiness and praise; so too the hands should be a censer. Accordingly, let your mouth be a censer and see to it that you do not fill it with dung; people who utter shameful and unclean words are like that."

      St. John Chrysostom.

      "If you love Me, keep My commandments." John 14:15
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1414 of 1414 , Jun 22 7:26 PM

        "...if a man seeks God with obedience, questioning and wise humility, he will always be protected from harm by the grace of Christ, Who desires all men to be saved."

           St. Gregory of Sinai.

        "The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree, He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Those who are planted in the house of the Lord Shall flourish in the courts of our God."  Psalm 92:12-13

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.