Re: New court cases against Jacobite Church immediately after the Holy Easter.

  • Isaac K Joseph
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2008
      Dear Moderators / News Bureau

      What happened to this new case filing? What was the outcome of it? Nothing came on in any news papers or in the forum.

      In Christ
      Issac K Joseph
      # 0917

      From the desk of moderators
      As per the information we have, the new church case in the Kerala High court came up on 26 March and it is adjourned as per the request of Jacobite Church counsel. The case is now likely to come up after the court vacation.

      > Dear All,
      >
      > We all know that every Christians in the world are now fasting &
      praying during this Holy week and waiting for the Holy
      Resurrection. However, it is reliably informed that Malankara
      Orthodox Church leadership is working overtime with their home work
      to trap the poor innocent Jacobite faithful in a new court battle,
      immediately after the Holy Easter.

      > As per the latest information, the new case may comes up in the
      Kerala High Court by March 26, 2008. During one passion week, their
      Metropolitans were in Supreme Court and got some criticism from
      their own circle, and this year they are just waiting to get over
      this period to avoid such criticism.