Catholicos Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I on pilgrimage

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2008
      The Catholicos Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I is leaving today to Damascus & Holy Land for a pilgrimage and to attend the golden jubilee celebrations of the ordination of Catholicos, at the Patriarchate. H.B is accompanied by H.E. Joseph Mor Gregorios, H.E. Mathew Mor Aphrem, H.E. Geevarghese Mor Coorilose, H.E. Markose Mor Chrysostomos, H.E. Elias Mor Athanasios and a group of 245 pilgrims, which includes, Clergy and faithful from Malankara.

      Half of the pilgrims will reach Damascus via Dubai and the other half will reach there via Bahrain. The pilgrimage will last until 9th of April 2008, and will cover Syria, Jordan, Holy Land and Egypt.

      SOCM NEWS BUREAU - KOCHI