JSVBS-2008 (U.A.E. Chapter)

  • Geevarghese Tharakan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 9:02 AM
      Dear All,

      Recently The St.Marys Jacobite Syrian Soonoro Church, Sharjah,
      had hosted the 10th JSVBS in UAE.Along with our church, Dubai Mor
      Ignathious Jacobite Syrian Cathedral & St.Marys Knanaya church,
      Sharjah particpated.

      The 10th JSVBS had begun on 23rd March 08& concluded on 28March 08.

      Theme-"Let the same mind be in you that was in Christ Jesus" Philippians 2:5 NRSV

      The 10th JSVBS was inagurated by H.E Pathrose Mor Osthathious metropolitan (Asst. Metropolitan of Delhi Diocese)along with our vicar Fr.Abey Mathew Elanganamattom, Fr.RejiPaul& Fr.Benny Abraham. For this occasion we invited Fr.Jacob Joseph( Saji Achan),The Administrator, Holy Cross College, Puttady,I dukki as our trainer.

      On the closing ceremony,our diocesan metropolitan H.E.Dr.Kuriakose
      Mor Theophilose& H.E.Pathrose Mor Osthathiose were attended. On that
      occassion the students from different churches had shown their talents and got their certificates for participation on JSVBS.

      Saji Achan has done alot of hard work in encouraging our childrens mental & physical abilities.

      Geevarghese Tharakan
      St. Marys Jacobite syrian Soonoro Church
      Sharjah, U.A.E.
      Id No-2000.