Fr Daniel Byantoro, The Indonesian Orthodox Church

  • Daniel Bambang Dwibyantoro
    Message 1 of 1502 , Sep 18 6:31 AM
      Dear Sir,

      Thank you so much for posting me your interesting discussion on Indian Orthodox
      Church. I am Archimandrite Fr Daniel Byantoro, the founder of the Indonesian
      Orthodox Church. Two years ago I was in Kerala, I stayed in the Old Seminary in
      Chungam. I met with His Beautitude Mar Basileios Mar Matheos and the other
      Bishops and fathers. It was a good experience to be able to worship with all of
      you. Once when I was student in South Korea (Asian Center for Theological
      Studies and Mission) I had a room mate his name was Mr Paul Varkey Koddiyatu. I
      was told that he is working working in the hospital (presumably the Malankara
      Orthodox Church Hospital) somewhere in New Jersey area, USA. If it happens
      anyone know thgis person could you please inform me about him. I live in
      Columbus, Ohio, USA for now. Thank you so much

      Yours
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004
        Dear members