Re: OBITUARY - ELEENAMOL (3)

  • Babu Jacob Nadayil
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 28, 2008
      Dearly Beloved,

      Oh! that's so heart breaking news for all of us. Dear Eleena mol, you were so dear to our Master, so rejoice sitting on His lap and we all will join you in due course. For the rest of us it was a golden opportunity to be nearer to the Lord through our prayers. Man supposes but God disposes! Heart felt condolences to the grieving family.

      Babu Jacob Nadayil

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, SOCM Prayer Warriors wrote:

      > Dear all
      >
      > With a heart full of sorrow and grief let us inform you that our
      dear angel Eleena (3, daughter of Shri Sunil P. Oommen) has been re-
      called by our Lord Jesus Christ and she entered into her eternal
      heavenly abode on Wednesday, the 26th of March 2008 evening.

    • Abraham Varghese
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 28, 2008
        I was very saddened when I heard about the sad demise of our Eleena Mol. I send my heartfelt condolences to Eleena's family

        10X & regds

        Abraham Varghese

        ID 3298
        "God is my saviour; i will trust him and not be afraid"