Re: OBITUARY - ELEENAMOL (3)

  • Babu Jacob Nadayil
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 28, 2008
      Dearly Beloved,

      Oh! that's so heart breaking news for all of us. Dear Eleena mol, you were so dear to our Master, so rejoice sitting on His lap and we all will join you in due course. For the rest of us it was a golden opportunity to be nearer to the Lord through our prayers. Man supposes but God disposes! Heart felt condolences to the grieving family.

      Babu Jacob Nadayil

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, SOCM Prayer Warriors wrote:

      > Dear all
      >
      > With a heart full of sorrow and grief let us inform you that our
      dear angel Eleena (3, daughter of Shri Sunil P. Oommen) has been re-
      called by our Lord Jesus Christ and she entered into her eternal
      heavenly abode on Wednesday, the 26th of March 2008 evening.

    • H.E Geevarghese Mor Coorilos
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 28, 2008
        Dear Sunil and family:

        Christ is risen. Indeed he is risen!

        Death of our dear ones is always a difficult reality to accept. However, as Christians we do beleive that our Lord Jesus Christ has
        given us the greatest hope of resurrection tby overcoming death
        hrough his own resurrection.

        I heard the news about Eleena's demise with a deep sense of sorrow
        and grief. Only the comforting spirit of God can offer the berieved
        family solace. I join all others in offering my prayers for the
        departed little one, and condolences to the berieved family.

        Sunil's family is very close to me personally. They belong to the
        Kalloopara church in Niranam diocese that I serve. When I visited
        Kuwait last time, I had the opportunity to visit their house and
        enjoy their hospitality. Eleena has become an angel and we will all
        be able to meet her when we receive God's invitation to enter the
        blissful abode of heaven one day.

        May the Good Lord continue to be with the family of Sunil,especially at this time of mourning.

        God bless
        Coorilos Tirumeni
      • Leena & Family
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 28, 2008
          Dear Moderator,

          Our heartfelt condolences to Mr. Sunil & Family. May the Lord shower
          His heavenly peace upon you and your wife and son.

          Then some Midianite traders passed by, so they pulled him up and
          lifted Joseph out of the pit, and sold him to the Ishmaelites for
          twenty shekels of silver. Thus they brought Joseph into Egypt."
          Genesis 37:28

          Often, when we look for direction from God we seek the miraculous.
          We search for a sign, a voice or a vision to make our paths plain.
          However, God can and does employ more common (even painful)
          experiences in our life to provide direction for our lives. We lose
          a job, experience a break up in a relationship, financial
          instability, stricken with an illness or something is taken from us.
          These "life events" may be God's way of causing us to look in
          another direction. God will often close a door, to point us in the
          direction of another.

          God has a purpose and plan for our lives. The problem is - so do we.

          Often our plans and God's plan are not the same. We often seek
          things that are short sighted. God knows this and allows certain
          events in our lives to point us in the right direction. Often these
          situations look nothing like what we think God's plan for our lives
          should look like. We must be careful not to misconstrue God's
          direction as persecution. "God causes all things to work together
          for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to
          His purpose" (Romans 8:28).

          If anyone's life demonstrates this principle it's Joseph. Joseph
          received a dream from God revealing his destiny. In his dream he was
          in a place of prestige and power. In a matter of days, Joseph went
          from being his father's favorite son to being a slave in a foreign
          land. He was thrown into a pit, sold into slavery and taken to Egypt
          to spend the rest of his life. Unbeknown to Joseph, all of this was
          God's way of positioning him to fulfill his purpose in life. Joseph
          had to go into the pit, to meet Potiphar. Potiphar's wife had to
          falsely accuse Joseph for him to be sent to prison. It was in prison
          where Joseph met attendants in Pharaoh's court. It was because of
          this time in prison that Joseph received the opportunity to meet
          Pharaoh. When he met Pharaoh he entered into his destiny.

          When Joseph laid his head down to sleep that first night in Egypt he
          was far from home, but squarely within God's plan. God
          declares: "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways
          My ways, "declares the LORD." For as the heavens are higher than the
          earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than
          your thoughts" (Isaiah 55:8-9). I am sure Joseph saw the changes in
          his situation as set backs, when in reality they were setups. God
          was providing "divine direction" through what appeared to be
          disaster. Each disappointing turn in his life pointed him in the
          direction of his destiny and purpose.

          Now you are experiencing what appears to be a disaster or dead end
          in your life, when in fact it's direction. As you experience your
          transition, never lose sight of God's sovereignty. Sometimes God
          allows us to lose control so that He can take control. When Joseph's
          brothers threw him into the pit, I am sure he had no idea he had
          taken the first step toward his destiny. After looking over his life
          and all that had transpired, Joseph was able to say to his
          brothers: "As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it
          for good in order to bring about this present result..." (Genesis
          50:20). Everything he thought was an accident was really providence.
          It was divine direction!

          I know it is not easy to digest in your present situation. I think I
          can understand it better than anyone. As I mentioned in my earlier
          letter I lost my first son just 4 days before due date. I lost my
          younger brother at the age of 3. That too he got drowned in the pond
          in our own compound itself. So no one needs to explain me the pain
          of it. But still in the midst of it please keep your focus on our
          Lord who died for our sin. Only He can give you the divine peace
          which He left with us. You will be kept in our daily prayers.

          With regards & prayers,
          Leena & family.
        • Abraham Varghese
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 28, 2008
            I was very saddened when I heard about the sad demise of our Eleena Mol. I send my heartfelt condolences to Eleena's family

            10X & regds

            Abraham Varghese

            ID 3298
            "God is my saviour; i will trust him and not be afraid"