Re: OBITUARY - ELEENAMOL (3)

  • Rev. Fr. Jacob Joseph
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 27 1:29 PM
      Dear Moderator,

      A deep condolance to Mr. Sunil and Fly.

      Abide by the decision of God who knows past, presnet and future. If God asks the little angel Eleena whether she wants to go back to the world since her loved ones are in grief, I believe that the little angle would say.. NO. That does not mean that she doesn't love her loved ones but she knows that the heavenly love that she enjoys now is still better than the tangible love she could get on earth. More over now she will be eagerly waiting to see her loved ones in heaven to experience the same love. She knows its better they come here than I go back. However, its true from the mouth of Jesus that in heaven there is no kind of earthly relationships. Hopefully She must be praying God almigty to keep her loved ones in the divine presence so that once they too undergo the process of death, everyone can meet each other in heaven. Let that be our prayer and action.

      May the God of Holyspirit console all with the heavenly peace,love and care.

      Fr. Jacob Joseph & fly
    • Thankachan
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 27 1:29 PM
        *HEARTY CONDOLENCES *
        With prayers,
        Thankachan & Family,
        Saudi Arabia.
      • Mercy
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 27 1:30 PM
          Dear Babu,

          We are really sorry to hear about the sad demise of our Eleena Mol. Please convey our heartfelt condolences to Eleenas parents.
          Mercy
          South Africa
        • Babu Jacob Nadayil
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 28 6:50 AM
            Dearly Beloved,

            Oh! that's so heart breaking news for all of us. Dear Eleena mol, you were so dear to our Master, so rejoice sitting on His lap and we all will join you in due course. For the rest of us it was a golden opportunity to be nearer to the Lord through our prayers. Man supposes but God disposes! Heart felt condolences to the grieving family.

            Babu Jacob Nadayil

            --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, SOCM Prayer Warriors wrote:

            > Dear all
            >
            > With a heart full of sorrow and grief let us inform you that our
            dear angel Eleena (3, daughter of Shri Sunil P. Oommen) has been re-
            called by our Lord Jesus Christ and she entered into her eternal
            heavenly abode on Wednesday, the 26th of March 2008 evening.

          • H.E Geevarghese Mor Coorilos
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 28 9:04 AM
              Dear Sunil and family:

              Christ is risen. Indeed he is risen!

              Death of our dear ones is always a difficult reality to accept. However, as Christians we do beleive that our Lord Jesus Christ has
              given us the greatest hope of resurrection tby overcoming death
              hrough his own resurrection.

              I heard the news about Eleena's demise with a deep sense of sorrow
              and grief. Only the comforting spirit of God can offer the berieved
              family solace. I join all others in offering my prayers for the
              departed little one, and condolences to the berieved family.

              Sunil's family is very close to me personally. They belong to the
              Kalloopara church in Niranam diocese that I serve. When I visited
              Kuwait last time, I had the opportunity to visit their house and
              enjoy their hospitality. Eleena has become an angel and we will all
              be able to meet her when we receive God's invitation to enter the
              blissful abode of heaven one day.

              May the Good Lord continue to be with the family of Sunil,especially at this time of mourning.

              God bless
              Coorilos Tirumeni
            • Leena & Family
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 28 9:13 AM
                Dear Moderator,

                Our heartfelt condolences to Mr. Sunil & Family. May the Lord shower
                His heavenly peace upon you and your wife and son.

                Then some Midianite traders passed by, so they pulled him up and
                lifted Joseph out of the pit, and sold him to the Ishmaelites for
                twenty shekels of silver. Thus they brought Joseph into Egypt."
                Genesis 37:28

                Often, when we look for direction from God we seek the miraculous.
                We search for a sign, a voice or a vision to make our paths plain.
                However, God can and does employ more common (even painful)
                experiences in our life to provide direction for our lives. We lose
                a job, experience a break up in a relationship, financial
                instability, stricken with an illness or something is taken from us.
                These "life events" may be God's way of causing us to look in
                another direction. God will often close a door, to point us in the
                direction of another.

                God has a purpose and plan for our lives. The problem is - so do we.

                Often our plans and God's plan are not the same. We often seek
                things that are short sighted. God knows this and allows certain
                events in our lives to point us in the right direction. Often these
                situations look nothing like what we think God's plan for our lives
                should look like. We must be careful not to misconstrue God's
                direction as persecution. "God causes all things to work together
                for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to
                His purpose" (Romans 8:28).

                If anyone's life demonstrates this principle it's Joseph. Joseph
                received a dream from God revealing his destiny. In his dream he was
                in a place of prestige and power. In a matter of days, Joseph went
                from being his father's favorite son to being a slave in a foreign
                land. He was thrown into a pit, sold into slavery and taken to Egypt
                to spend the rest of his life. Unbeknown to Joseph, all of this was
                God's way of positioning him to fulfill his purpose in life. Joseph
                had to go into the pit, to meet Potiphar. Potiphar's wife had to
                falsely accuse Joseph for him to be sent to prison. It was in prison
                where Joseph met attendants in Pharaoh's court. It was because of
                this time in prison that Joseph received the opportunity to meet
                Pharaoh. When he met Pharaoh he entered into his destiny.

                When Joseph laid his head down to sleep that first night in Egypt he
                was far from home, but squarely within God's plan. God
                declares: "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways
                My ways, "declares the LORD." For as the heavens are higher than the
                earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than
                your thoughts" (Isaiah 55:8-9). I am sure Joseph saw the changes in
                his situation as set backs, when in reality they were setups. God
                was providing "divine direction" through what appeared to be
                disaster. Each disappointing turn in his life pointed him in the
                direction of his destiny and purpose.

                Now you are experiencing what appears to be a disaster or dead end
                in your life, when in fact it's direction. As you experience your
                transition, never lose sight of God's sovereignty. Sometimes God
                allows us to lose control so that He can take control. When Joseph's
                brothers threw him into the pit, I am sure he had no idea he had
                taken the first step toward his destiny. After looking over his life
                and all that had transpired, Joseph was able to say to his
                brothers: "As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it
                for good in order to bring about this present result..." (Genesis
                50:20). Everything he thought was an accident was really providence.
                It was divine direction!

                I know it is not easy to digest in your present situation. I think I
                can understand it better than anyone. As I mentioned in my earlier
                letter I lost my first son just 4 days before due date. I lost my
                younger brother at the age of 3. That too he got drowned in the pond
                in our own compound itself. So no one needs to explain me the pain
                of it. But still in the midst of it please keep your focus on our
                Lord who died for our sin. Only He can give you the divine peace
                which He left with us. You will be kept in our daily prayers.

                With regards & prayers,
                Leena & family.
              • Abraham Varghese
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 28 10:37 PM
                  I was very saddened when I heard about the sad demise of our Eleena Mol. I send my heartfelt condolences to Eleena's family

                  10X & regds

                  Abraham Varghese

                  ID 3298
                  "God is my saviour; i will trust him and not be afraid"