Re: OBITUARY - ELEENAMOL (3)

  • Lissy K. Paul
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 27, 2008
      Dear All,

      Now I heard the shocking news that our beloved Eleena mole has been re-called byour Lord Jesus Christ. I am sending my deepest condolences to her Parents.

      Please listen our Sweety Eleena mole saying something to her Parents

      Mommy, Appa and Achacha, don't cry, 'cause God is holding my hand and telling me everything is OK.

      Mommy, Appa and Achacha, God said that I will never want for anything and I will still feel your�s love all the way up here.

      Mommy, Appa and Achacha, you are should see me, I am running and playing with God's other children.

      Mommy, Appa and Achacha, guess who helps watch over us while we play? They are God's Helping Angels!

      Mommy, Appa and Achacha, I'm not afraid, our grandpa and grandma are here. They came to me when it was dark and held my hands; then we went to God's brightlight, where Angels were singing.

      Mommy, Appa and Achacha, God said, If you feel sad, to remember this; I'll be the gentle breeze that brushes your face, the sun is my smile and the rain is me washing away your pain.

      Mommy, Appa and Achacha, I have to go now.I send you all my love on the wings of an Angel.

      Love from your�s vava mole, to you Mommy, Appa and Achacha,
      With Prayers,

      Lissy K. Paul
      Kuwait.
    • Rev. Fr. Jacob Joseph
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 27, 2008
        Dear Moderator,

        A deep condolance to Mr. Sunil and Fly.

        Abide by the decision of God who knows past, presnet and future. If God asks the little angel Eleena whether she wants to go back to the world since her loved ones are in grief, I believe that the little angle would say.. NO. That does not mean that she doesn't love her loved ones but she knows that the heavenly love that she enjoys now is still better than the tangible love she could get on earth. More over now she will be eagerly waiting to see her loved ones in heaven to experience the same love. She knows its better they come here than I go back. However, its true from the mouth of Jesus that in heaven there is no kind of earthly relationships. Hopefully She must be praying God almigty to keep her loved ones in the divine presence so that once they too undergo the process of death, everyone can meet each other in heaven. Let that be our prayer and action.

        May the God of Holyspirit console all with the heavenly peace,love and care.

        Fr. Jacob Joseph & fly
      • Thankachan
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 27, 2008
          *HEARTY CONDOLENCES *
          With prayers,
          Thankachan & Family,
          Saudi Arabia.
        • Mercy
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 27, 2008
            Dear Babu,

            We are really sorry to hear about the sad demise of our Eleena Mol. Please convey our heartfelt condolences to Eleenas parents.
            Mercy
            South Africa
          • Babu Jacob Nadayil
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 28, 2008
              Dearly Beloved,

              Oh! that's so heart breaking news for all of us. Dear Eleena mol, you were so dear to our Master, so rejoice sitting on His lap and we all will join you in due course. For the rest of us it was a golden opportunity to be nearer to the Lord through our prayers. Man supposes but God disposes! Heart felt condolences to the grieving family.

              Babu Jacob Nadayil

              --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, SOCM Prayer Warriors wrote:

              > Dear all
              >
              > With a heart full of sorrow and grief let us inform you that our
              dear angel Eleena (3, daughter of Shri Sunil P. Oommen) has been re-
              called by our Lord Jesus Christ and she entered into her eternal
              heavenly abode on Wednesday, the 26th of March 2008 evening.

            • H.E Geevarghese Mor Coorilos
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 28, 2008
                Dear Sunil and family:

                Christ is risen. Indeed he is risen!

                Death of our dear ones is always a difficult reality to accept. However, as Christians we do beleive that our Lord Jesus Christ has
                given us the greatest hope of resurrection tby overcoming death
                hrough his own resurrection.

                I heard the news about Eleena's demise with a deep sense of sorrow
                and grief. Only the comforting spirit of God can offer the berieved
                family solace. I join all others in offering my prayers for the
                departed little one, and condolences to the berieved family.

                Sunil's family is very close to me personally. They belong to the
                Kalloopara church in Niranam diocese that I serve. When I visited
                Kuwait last time, I had the opportunity to visit their house and
                enjoy their hospitality. Eleena has become an angel and we will all
                be able to meet her when we receive God's invitation to enter the
                blissful abode of heaven one day.

                May the Good Lord continue to be with the family of Sunil,especially at this time of mourning.

                God bless
                Coorilos Tirumeni
              • Leena & Family
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 28, 2008
                  Dear Moderator,

                  Our heartfelt condolences to Mr. Sunil & Family. May the Lord shower
                  His heavenly peace upon you and your wife and son.

                  Then some Midianite traders passed by, so they pulled him up and
                  lifted Joseph out of the pit, and sold him to the Ishmaelites for
                  twenty shekels of silver. Thus they brought Joseph into Egypt."
                  Genesis 37:28

                  Often, when we look for direction from God we seek the miraculous.
                  We search for a sign, a voice or a vision to make our paths plain.
                  However, God can and does employ more common (even painful)
                  experiences in our life to provide direction for our lives. We lose
                  a job, experience a break up in a relationship, financial
                  instability, stricken with an illness or something is taken from us.
                  These "life events" may be God's way of causing us to look in
                  another direction. God will often close a door, to point us in the
                  direction of another.

                  God has a purpose and plan for our lives. The problem is - so do we.

                  Often our plans and God's plan are not the same. We often seek
                  things that are short sighted. God knows this and allows certain
                  events in our lives to point us in the right direction. Often these
                  situations look nothing like what we think God's plan for our lives
                  should look like. We must be careful not to misconstrue God's
                  direction as persecution. "God causes all things to work together
                  for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to
                  His purpose" (Romans 8:28).

                  If anyone's life demonstrates this principle it's Joseph. Joseph
                  received a dream from God revealing his destiny. In his dream he was
                  in a place of prestige and power. In a matter of days, Joseph went
                  from being his father's favorite son to being a slave in a foreign
                  land. He was thrown into a pit, sold into slavery and taken to Egypt
                  to spend the rest of his life. Unbeknown to Joseph, all of this was
                  God's way of positioning him to fulfill his purpose in life. Joseph
                  had to go into the pit, to meet Potiphar. Potiphar's wife had to
                  falsely accuse Joseph for him to be sent to prison. It was in prison
                  where Joseph met attendants in Pharaoh's court. It was because of
                  this time in prison that Joseph received the opportunity to meet
                  Pharaoh. When he met Pharaoh he entered into his destiny.

                  When Joseph laid his head down to sleep that first night in Egypt he
                  was far from home, but squarely within God's plan. God
                  declares: "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways
                  My ways, "declares the LORD." For as the heavens are higher than the
                  earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than
                  your thoughts" (Isaiah 55:8-9). I am sure Joseph saw the changes in
                  his situation as set backs, when in reality they were setups. God
                  was providing "divine direction" through what appeared to be
                  disaster. Each disappointing turn in his life pointed him in the
                  direction of his destiny and purpose.

                  Now you are experiencing what appears to be a disaster or dead end
                  in your life, when in fact it's direction. As you experience your
                  transition, never lose sight of God's sovereignty. Sometimes God
                  allows us to lose control so that He can take control. When Joseph's
                  brothers threw him into the pit, I am sure he had no idea he had
                  taken the first step toward his destiny. After looking over his life
                  and all that had transpired, Joseph was able to say to his
                  brothers: "As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it
                  for good in order to bring about this present result..." (Genesis
                  50:20). Everything he thought was an accident was really providence.
                  It was divine direction!

                  I know it is not easy to digest in your present situation. I think I
                  can understand it better than anyone. As I mentioned in my earlier
                  letter I lost my first son just 4 days before due date. I lost my
                  younger brother at the age of 3. That too he got drowned in the pond
                  in our own compound itself. So no one needs to explain me the pain
                  of it. But still in the midst of it please keep your focus on our
                  Lord who died for our sin. Only He can give you the divine peace
                  which He left with us. You will be kept in our daily prayers.

                  With regards & prayers,
                  Leena & family.
                • Abraham Varghese
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 28, 2008
                    I was very saddened when I heard about the sad demise of our Eleena Mol. I send my heartfelt condolences to Eleena's family

                    10X & regds

                    Abraham Varghese

                    ID 3298
                    "God is my saviour; i will trust him and not be afraid"