Is IOC building new church near Kallumkathra?

  • Alex Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27 8:12 AM
      Can any of our members from Kallumkathra Pally, confirm the truth behind the news that IOC is going to build a New Church near Kallumkathra. (Beside Kallumkathra-Kottayam main road, not much away from the ancient Jacobite Church). If it is true is it because they have given up claims on St.George Jacobite Syrian Church Kallumkathra or to shift their parallel Kallumkathra-Manalel St.George Church to a more prominent location.

      Regards,

      Alex Thomas
      # 971