Saturday 29th - Holy Qurbana at Mangaf - Kuwait

  • Reji Abraham George
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2008
      Publised in the interest of the Syrian Orthodox people living in Ahmadi, Fahaheel, Mangaf, Fintas, Riqqa, Mahboula, Mina Al-abdullah area.

      *BY THE GRACE OF GOD*

      I am so glad to advise you that H.E. Mathews Mor Thedosius will celebrate the inaugural Holy Qurbana at 7.00 pm on Saturday,29th March at the New Auditorium on Fire Station Road in Mangaf, Kuwait.

      The Route Map to the location of the Auditorium is avilable at follwoing URL:
      http://www.socmnet.org/rootmaps/Mangaf_kuwait.jpg

      All are kindly requested to attend. Please note that we are arranging
      transportation from Abbasiya. Those who require transportation as groups from camps may please contact Parsonage or Mr. Rajan K. Kurian-Res.Tel 3901682 (Commitee Member from Fahaheel Area).

      Yours in Christ
      Church Secretary
      Reji Abraham George