Re: Need pray and support for our KOLLAM DIOCESE

  • Abraham Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17 7:31 AM
      Dear Members,

      The Kollam/Niranom/Thumpamon diocese have been bifurcated and for
      Kollam diocese, we have a highly spiritually knowledgeable and committed shepherd of our faith, H.E Mor Theodosius Mathews as the Metropolitan, of Kollam diocese.

      Ironically, we do not have a Jacobite Church in Kollam town now;
      leave alone a place for the Metropolitan. By His great providence,
      they could obtain some land at a covetable locality in the town.
      For construction of a church and other facilities, the benevolent
      help & support of all of us are urgently required.

      Such of these are challenging struggles for all of us to retain our
      foot hold and live in our faith with pride around the distracters.
      Please extend whatever support possible and pray for this God given
      set up there to become the lighted lamp of Jacobite Christians in
      the pedestal of Kollam diocese, through the able leadership of H.E
      Metropolitan.

      With prayers and best wishes,

      P. Abraham Paul.
      Karottu veetil,