A young Deacon died in an accident

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2001
       A young Deacon died in an accident

      Theological teacher of Malankara Syrian Orthodox Theological Seminary, Rev. Deacon Eldon Peter (25), died in a motorbike accident. Around 2 years he served as secretary to the Patriach in Damascus and recently returned to Malankara and joined with M.S.O.T.S.

      We convey our heartfelt condolence to the family.

      Who ever lives and believes in me shall never die said our Lord � may God give eternal peace to the departed soul and courage to the family.

      For Malayalam language news story & his photograph please visit�..

      In Our Lords Love
      Thomas Daniel
      From the land were Gospel is prohibited
      Please remember us in your personal prayers.