An Apology - Re; In Digest No 2551

  • Jose Kurian Puliyeril.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2008
      Dear and Respected Brethren,

      In Digest No 2551, Respected V.T. John wroteL "The word `remissions` in the last para of the article of sri.Jose Kurian Puliyeril seems to be inappropriate; is it FAULTS (kadangal in Malayalam)? Our sins and faults in Syriac is havbain vahthohain."

      Yes, I meant 'Kadangal' and now I think why I wrote remissions.I could not read once what I had written, and hence the error occured. Any way I am really sorry for the mistake and seek the forgiveness for my mistake. May I convey a heartfelt thank you to Mr. V.T. John for the kind gesture.

      Jose Kurian Puliyeril.