The Jacobite Community of New York Lost Another Staunch Member of our Church

  • Babu Jacob Nadayil
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 6:39 PM
      Dear All,

      In continuation to message#11949 let me narrate the details of
      funeral arrangement of Mr.Kuruvilla Jacob(affectionately called as
      Manganam Babu) of Elmont, New York:

      Tuesday, March 11, 2008-
      The remains arrive from India Via. JFK Airport, New York

      Friday, March 14, 2008 -
      5 pm – 9 pm
      Viewing at Elmont Funeral Home
      1529 Hempstead Turnpike,