Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1330 , Mar 9, 2008
      "Do not grow despondent and enfeebled in spirit, seeing the constant struggle within you of evil against good, but like a good and valiant soldier of Jesus Christ, our great Founder, struggle courageously against evil, looking at the crown, prepared by the Lord for all who conquer evil in this world and in their flesh."

      St. John of Kronstadt.

      "Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him, On those who hope in His mercy." Psalm 33:18
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1330 of 1330 , Feb 5 8:19 PM

        "Jonah was fleeing from the face of God, or rather, thought that he was fleeing: but he was overtaken by the sea, and the storm, and the lot, and the whale’s belly, and the three days’ entombment, the type of a greater mystery. He fled from having to announce the dread and awful message to the Ninevites, and from being subsequently, if the city was saved by repentance, convicted of falsehood: not that he was displeased at the salvation of the wicked, but he was ashamed of being made an instrument of falsehood, and exceedingly zealous for the credit of prophecy, which was in danger of being destroyed in his person, since most men are unable to penetrate the depth of the Divine dispensation in such cases."

           St. Gregory Nazianzen.

        "For the Lord is great and greatly to be praised; He is to be feared above all gods."  Psalm 96:4

        Prayer Requests:

        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.
        Mina, I.
        Mary - Illness