Todays Gospel

  • Vachanam Team
    Message 1 of 310 , Mar 7, 2008

      "False prophets appeared in the past among the people, and in the same way false teachers will appear among you. They will bring in destructive, untrue doctrines, and will deny the Master who redeemed them, and so they will bring upon themselves sudden destruction. Even so, many will follow their immoral ways; and because of what they do, others will speak evil of the Way of truth in their greed these false teachers will make a profit out of telling you made-up stories." 2 Peter 2:1-3

      Assuring you our prayers
      Vachanam Team
    • Vachanam Team
      Message 310 of 310 , Dec 15, 2008