Obituary

  • Sajy Thannikottu
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
      My maternal grandmother Manekkudy Sossamma (wife of Late Manekkudy
      Mathew Jacob) has expired on 8th March 2008. Funeral will be conducted
      in Alattuchira (Ernakulam Dist), Jacobite Church on Monday. Please
      pray for the departed soul.

      Sajy Thannikottu,
      Kathmandu
    • Chevalier Jaimon Skaria
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2009
        Mrs. Sosamma Thomas (Kuttipurathu house,Payappady,Kottayam) ,mother of Mr.Rajan Thomas and member of St.George Jacobite Syrian orthodox Church,Chicago passed away on December 25th sunday. The funeral will take place at Country side funeral home,1640 Greenmeadow blvd ,streamwood ,IL on December 30th wedenesday from 3P.M to 9P.M. Rev.Fr.Mathew Kavumkal will lead the funeral service. The burial service will take place in Payappady,Kottayam. The vicar and members of St.George Jacobite Syrian church,Chicago expressing our condolences and prayers to Mr.Rajan Thomas and family.

        Chevalier Jaimon Skaria
        Memer ID 0916